Wednesday 24 October 2012

Films which inspired my film idea

Dear Claire; From Sonny
This is a short film and it inspired me as it shows a journey and has a voice over which really moves you, I also love the editing as it creates something which completely intreegs you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rKW-VRFczA










500 Days of Summer
Throughout the whole film 500 Days of summer shows a journey, the editing is clever in that it takes you through time in the incorrect order, this is to show the juxtaposition and how the relationship changes over time. It also has a clever scene which shows the difference between the characters expectations and reality.













The last song
The last song is about a summer love, and because of this it has alot of cute love dovey scenes, the kinds which I would like to show inbetween my clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment