Wednesday 24 October 2012

My film idea

For my film I want it to be romance, but I want to do the part of love with comes after the 'happy ever after' but in a sad way. So i want to show loss and the grief of losing someone you love. To show this in my opening scene I want to have an opening like the opening of 'strangers on a train' showing no faces but showing both characters on a journey. I will do quick cuts between the two going in opposite directions and doing a different kind of transport. So the girl will be in a car going East and the boy on public transport going West, this shows the parting. The lighting for this will be rainy and gloomy but between the sadness I want to show happy, bright clips of what their relationship was like. With classical music, and a voice over of the boy talking about loss I want to set the tone for sadness. I also want to have shots of sunsets, sun going through the trees and create a great visual experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment